Saturday, May 1, 2010

Doctor Who

It always bugs me when I can never remember my favorite TV episodes that I want to go back and watch again. So I'm keeping track of them here.



Series 1


Rose

We get to meet Rose and Nine, and deal with those ridiculous-looking mannequins and the Nestene Conscienceness. Or whatever its called.




The Empty Child / The Doctor Dances

"Are you my mummy?" Creepiest/best episode with the 9th Doctor! Its a two-parter. And we meet Captain Jack! ^__^ Also, EVERYBODY LIVES!






Series 2


New Earth

Foxy. ;) First REAL [regular season] adventure with Tennant as Doctor. And a kiss!



The Idiot's Lantern

1950's. Doctor with Elvis hairdo. Rose gets her face melted off. Awww-moment-hug at the end!




Love & Monsters

Doctor-lite episode. The girl who plays Moaning Myrtle ends up just a head in a concrete slab. Hilarious Doctor moments. Elton narrates the episode with a home video camera. Jackie goes mother-bear on him after trying to seduce him. Its great.



Series 3



Smith and Jones

The first and last time I enjoyed Martha in a companion-context. And she wasn't even his companion in this one, not really. Anyway, JUDOON PLATOON UPON THE MOON! :)



Blink

Doctor-lite episode. WEEPING ANGELS! "Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck." The angels have the phonebox! Also, I love Sally Sparrow. I wish she could have been a companion instead of Martha. Or maybe with Martha. Did the Doctor used to have bigger entourages?



Series 4



Partners in Crime

The one episode where I LOVED Donna. [Runaway Bride annoyed me. And she DID have her hilarious moments, but I'm tired of The-Doctor-Plus-One. If Rose isn't the plus one, then he needs more companions. Yes, I am stuck on Rose. If Tennant wasn't such a BRILLIANT Doctor, I'd still be griping about Nine as well.] The Doctor-Donna meet-up again was comical genius. Also, "I'm waving at fat." haha.




Turn Left

ROSE COMES BACK! And she's a kick-a Rose, too. I love it. The reunion was ruined by a Dalek, but what else is new? Daleks ruin everything Rose-related. Made Nine regenerate. Got Rose stuck in parallel earth. [Though that was partly cybermen too.] Anyway. This was one of the 4 or so episodes that Donna didn't annoy me to death. Also, the dimension cannon rocked. So did the Torchwood references.



Series 5


The Eleventh Hour

The first episode with Matt Smith as Doctor! Show's off his quirk and finding his bow tie & suspenders look. And we see the cute little Amelia! Little Amy is going to save the world. [Season-finale-prediction from me right there!] Also, we get to see Matt Smith without a shirt and the Doctor's, "Hello, I'm the Doctor. Basically, run," speech was perfect. When he told Amelia, "Trust me, I'm the Doctor," I did. :)



Time of the Angels / Flesh and Stone

Ahhh! The Angels are so amazingly creepy. I love it! Even makes me jump... Don't blink! Two-parter. Also, Flesh and Stone has one amazing double Doctor moment that people are speculating will have something to do with the season finale. I don't much like River Song, but I can deal with her.



The Pandorica Opens

I just lovelovelove Matt Smith as the Doctor now. This is the first part of the two-parter season finale. I'll probably stick the second part up here as soon as I see it!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment